Taic Freumhan Coimhearsnachd 2023/24
The 2023/24 scheme is now closed, with applications being assessed.
Taic Freumhan Coimhearsnachd is Bòrd na Gàidhlig’s primary fund for supporting community organisations in delivering projects to promote and increase the usage and learning of Gaelic at community level (both in-person and online).
Applications are now open for projects taking place between April 2023 and August 2024.
This year we are particularly looking to support projects which:
- Promote the use of Gaelic between speakers of different ages
- Provide young Gaelic speakers with the opportunity to use the language outwith school, college, or university
- Focus on supporting people’s wellbeing through using Gaelic
- Encourage or support families to use Gaelic together at home
- Create opportunities for adults to learn Gaelic
- Promote Gaelic as part of local, national, or international events and celebrations
In your application we expect you to expand on how your project meets one or more of these aims as well as how it supports the actions of Bòrd na Gàidhlig’s Corporate Plan 2018-23 and the National Gaelic Language Plan 2018-23.
Guidelines for applicants and a link to the online application portal can be found below. If you have any questions about the scheme or how to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date for Applications
Funding applications should be submitted to Bòrd na Gàidhlig as soon as possible but no later than 3pm on Tuesday 17 January 2023. Bòrd na Gàidhlig WILL NOT ACCEPT applications which are received after this time.